Thursday 8 March 2007

Made it



I have seven minutes to write this, so it will be brief (about bloody time, I hear you say... especially you Danielle!).

I made it into Heathrow about half an hour ago, made it through customs in about five minutes and now I'm waiting for Lee to pick me up. Everything has gone so smoothly it's a little disturbing - although I am feeling quite woozy and almost passed out while I was walking from the terminal to the check out gates.

Apparently it's 2.30am in Tokyo right now, which means I've been up for 20 hours or so - despite the fact it's not gone 6pm here in London yet. Time zones, eh. Better yet, the night has just begun as Lee and I are heading out to see Nine Inch Nails play at Brixton - how's THAT for a welcome!

Three minutes left, I think I'll leave it at that.

No comments: