Thursday 12 March 2009

More Milestones

I completely forgot to mention the passing of another March 8 - I've now been living in London for two years now. It's weird, it really has flown by.

Of course, that also means another anniversary is about to pass me by... in 80 minutes my age officially ticks over again, making me the grand old age of 32. Wisdom must surely be around the corner any minute now.

There are plans afoot to mark this one, although it turned out to be a happy accident: Lee and Margaret mentioned to me last year they were going to Amsterdam for a weekend in March and I was asked if I wanted to join in. I probably would've said yes anyway, but the date just happened to coincide with my birthday - so now I'm making a return visit to celebrate!

More travel plans to come, too: going to Stockholm at the end of March. Can't wait, I've not been away properly since I was in Italy!

I should probably make mention of the tiny trip I took in January with my friends Alex and Bron at some point too...

No comments: