Tuesday 9 December 2008

I've Changed My Mind

You know what? Yesterday I said I wouldn't start on that Simpsons cartoon thing. Forget it, I'm going to mention it anyway because someone far more eloquent, intelligent and with a lot more personal experience in these matters has commented on it.

You can read his entire blog post about it, but if you don't have the patience (or you're sick enough in the fucking head to actually agree with this idiotic judgment), I'll quote my favourite part:

"The ability to distinguish between fiction and reality is, I think, an important indicator of sanity, perhaps the most important. And it looks like the Australian legal system has failed on that score." - Neil Gaiman

This judgment needs to be struck down. It needs wiping out. It needs eradicating and the fools who upheld it need to be thrown away and disposed of. These people are beyond being out of touch with reality, they appear to be living in some dangerous and crazy fantasy land - and these are the people responsible for our laws!?!

Once again, I'm red-faced with embarrassment for the stupidity that keeps coming from my home. I want it to stop, desperately.

Please. Please. Please. Australia. Stop being so fucking stupid. PLEASE!!

1 comment:

WreckedDeco said...

Chatting to Andrew I did not know that he didn't know about the other sexual cartoons of the Simpsons... and in the public domain as a logo for one of the worlds biggest events!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/artblog/2007/jun/05/howlisasimpsontooktheolym

Or for the more obvious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai0y5sLg5bg