Friday 4 July 2008

Do I Know You?

Howdy stranger, haven't seen you around these parts for a while...

So where have I been? Working, mostly. A couple of months ago I decided to quit my job and find something new. My original plan was to start contracting; partly for the money, but also so I could get some freedom to go do a bit more travel. Rather naively, however, I appear to have started looking for contracts at the worst possible time!

The good news is I'm very happily employed at a new company - with a nice big pay rise and a lot more to do! It's a permanent job again, but I'm very happy with it so I don't mind.

Other than that, nothing much else has been happening.

But that all changes this weekend! On Saturday, Lee and I are flying off to Pamplona for the running of the bulls! Five days away, my first real trip of the year - I can't wait.

Here's hoping I come back in one piece, preferably without any holes.

No comments: