Sunday 6 May 2007

Recovery

I trust everybody is enjoying my public deconstruction - I hope nobody is too shocked or embarrassed reading my more troubling thoughts. I didn't intend this blog to become such a public outpouring of my personal feelings, but sometimes it just needs to come out.

Once again, I'm back in London. This morning I hopped on a bus that brought me all the way from Dublin (with another ferry ride), so I'm taking some time to relax, chill out and get my head back together.

I haven't entirely made up my mind where to go next, but I'm almost certain I'll head to France. Before that, though, I'm looking forward to catching up with some of my old friends again. For someone who considers himself a loner, I'm finding it surprising just how much I've been craving contact with other people lately.

No comments: