Tuesday 25 December 2007

Happy Christmas everyone

Just a short one to say Happy Christmas to everyone.

Just in case you're worried I'll be on my own today, I'm actually waiting to be picked up to go over to Warwick and Sacha's place for lunch. This very nice offer came about at our last gig, when Sacha asked me what I was doing today - my original plan was to sleep in and watch telly all day. To be honest, there's only one thing on the teevee I want to see today so I prefer this option!

Best wishes and all my love to mum and dad, Russell and Sarah, Blake and Lachlan, Bron and Alex, Margaret and Lee, Charne, Rod and Grace, and Kylie and Tony - and anyone else I've forgotten. I miss the hell out of you all and I can't wait to see you when I come back in March.

Have a brilliant day!

No comments: