Sunday 22 April 2007

Where are all the Irish?

Okay, so I've made it to Ireland, but so far the only people around I've run into are French. Did I catch the wrong ferry by mistake?

Well, after having a minor panic attack that I missed my train this morning (while waiting at the platform, one screamed past me 10 minutes before mine was due - there was no other stopping here), I made it successfully to the ferry and, consequently, to Ireland.

Strangely enough, I started to have the same feeling in my stomache that I did before leaving Australia. I can't explain it, but it disappeared as soon as I checked into the hostel here.

Tomorrow I start my 10 day tour of Ireland. I'm looking forward to it: so far, I've been wandering the Earth on my own, so it's going to be nice not to have to think about where I'm going next, what I'm going to do, where I'm going to stay... I just hope there's more than just myself on this tour, otherwise I'm going to feel a right tit.

No comments: