Sunday 21 January 2007

Nothing much of interest to report...

... oh, except I've now booked my accommodation in Japan.

It's true though, it's been a boring week. More work. Oh, and I sold off a LOT of DVDs, which means less packing.

But this weekend I had to plan my Japanese trip, so I trudged into work on Saturday afternoon to get it done - for some reason I wasn't getting anything done at home. After a couple of hours, I'd planned out a route that took me from Tokyo to Mt. Fuji, then to Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka, before heading back to Tokyo for the flight to London. I also looked at a whole bunch of hostels, ryokans and hotels, trying to figure out where to stay.

After more consultation with Alex and Bron, I decided to drop Mt. Fuji from the trip.

Today, I booked everything. The only disappointment was that there was this fantastic looking ryokan in Hiroshima that I really wanted to stay at, but they don't allow single travellers. Oh well.

That's about it really for this week. I warned you at the beginning there wasn't much of interest to report. Sorry.

No comments: